German Shepherd mix
about 7 years old
Y but working on leash reactivity
Y (great with kids!)
After meeting Gravy, you too will wonder why he was overlooked by potential adopters at the shelter and stayed there over 6 months! We're so glad to get him into a foster home and join us at Wonder Dog.
His foster says that Gravy is best described as:
- very bouncy and full of energy!
- needs about an hour of exercise a day
- house trained
- great with people, still learning how to walk politely. he is working on leash reactivity with other dogs
- loves attention and cuddles
- knows basic commands, learns quickly and is eager to please