Breed: Bull Terrier/Border Collie mix
Age: 6 years old
Housebroken: Yes/Border Collie mix
This in a Courtesy Post: If you are interested in meeting or adopting Mina, please contact Rachel O'Neal 510-289-7898. Please, do not fill out an application, do not contact Wonderdog Rescue. THANK YOU!
Do you or anyone you know want to adopt a super sweetie pie mellow dog? We just rescued her from the county shelter Friday and love her so much but our circumstances changed and sadly having a dog is not going to work for our family. We are heartbroken! I am trying to rehome her rather than return her to the shelter where her chances of adoption/survival are quite low.
Fun facts about this sweet girl!
- 6 years old Female Bully X (Possible Border Collie, Lab?)
- Super smart! Only had her less than a week and she is learning everything I tell her!
- Current on all her shots
- Visited the vet Monday and is super healthy, 58 lbs.
- Was just flea treated 10/2
- House trained. I have left her up to 5 hours so far.
- Does not bark much. Only heard it a couple times
- Knows sit, drop it, leave it, stay
- Loves soft toys (like her piggy she is snuggling in the pic!)
- Great with people, strangers, kids. Loves getting pets, belly rubs and giving you kisses
- Shows zero aggression toward other dogs. On walks when they bark at her you tell her to leave it and she just will keep going
- Great with my backyard chickens!
- Not sure about cats yet, she seems interested but again if you tell her leave it she will
- I haven’t tried her off leash very much except for at the enclosed dog park. was great meeting other dogs and had no inclination to try to get out or bolt. Also does great off leash to/from car/house.
- Responds when you whistle, will come bounding right back
- She loves rolling in all the dry leaves.
Mina loves to just be with her human, she follows me around and just lays where I am. She comes with her new collar, harness, leash and super cozy memory foam bed! And of course her piggy.
Please pass this onto anyone you may know, post on social media, whatever! Help this sweetie find her forever home!
Feel free to reach out to me directly for more info or if you want to meet her.